Senior Career Conference is just over a week away. If you are planning on attending, please download this PDF or read below for crucial information that you will need to review before arrival. Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions! You can sign up and download an agenda at https://careers.tcu.edu/student-events.aspx.
Information for Attendees
- Senior Career Conference is free to all TCU Seniors. However, if you register and do not attend you will be charged a $75 fee to your student account. You may cancel your reservation anytime before January 24, 2012 and not be charged the fee. You can reply to this email to cancel or email Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org but it must be done before midnight on the 24th.
- Please dress in either business attire or business casual. No jeans or casual dress.
- As a gift from Career Services at check-in you will be receiving a leather padfolio that will include a pad of paper and pen so you can take notes at the sessions. However please bring a back up pen just in case and if you are an avid note taker you might want to bring a backup pad of letter size paper.
- Attached is a pdf of the agenda. You will have a printed copy the day of the conference. During the “Breakout Sessions” there will be two workshops going on at the same time – you will have the choice of which workshop to attend that most interest you.
- We have arranged with the TCU Police to allow parking in the following lots for the day of the event.
- Lot 7 – Off Stadium Drive across from the Rickel Building and in front of the Sammy Baugh Indoor Practice Facility
- Lots 3, 4 and 5 – the lots located North of the stadium
Check-in time will be from 7:45 – 8:25. Out of respect for our keynote speaker we will start promptly at 8:30 so please be at the BLUU by 8:15am in order to have time to check-in. Be sure to bring your TCU ID card to check in.
Breakfast will be available starting at 7:45. The breakfast buffet will consist of fruit, yogurt, assorted breads, muffins, Danishes, juices, coffee and tea. Lunch will be served in Market Square and we will also have an afternoon snack break consisting of popcorn, trail mix, cookies and brownies.